Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Friday, April 24, 2009

BillP Birthday 50% Off Sale

I’ve always had special ways to include WinPatrol as part of my birthday fun.  In the early days, WinPatrol was distributed as something called free Birthdayware. This year I thought I’d do something special again. Just like the Hobbits, I like giving my friends a present to celebrate the day of my birth.


On today, April 24th, I’m offering WinPatrol PLUS for $14.98 USD which is a savings of 50%.  ( Approx. 11.50 EUR ).  So if you’ve been thinking about upgrading or have friends who need WinPatrol PLUS today is the day!


Just go to http://www.winpatrol.com to upgrade.


The 50% discount will be valid from April 24th, at 12:01 AM EST until April 24th, 11:59 PM EST.  This sale includes WinPatrol 1 GB wirstbands and sport shirts while supply lasts.

Labels: , , ,

Share on Facebook


7 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Bill.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday -
I just ordered 2 Plus products for family member gifts. I only received one activation code. Do I use the same code for each of the two installs?

Lloyd Shonyo

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lloyd,

Just Email support@winpatrol.com with the other name you want used and I'll see you get another code.

Thanks!
Bill

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday mate!

I've been happy with WinPatrol for the last year, so I just bought a second key!

I know that I can use the same key on both my desktop and laptop for life, but I want to support WinPatrol like all other GREAT software. I hope we see many more years of WinPatrol!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Indiana Jones said...

Happy Birthday Bill.

WinPatrol is a great product. It come recommended from my local computer builder. The "Bits From Bill" and blogs you read have greatly increased my knowledge about computer security. You have lots of friends in the security blogs.

Brian

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Ajer - UK said...

Please could I wish you a belated Happy Birthday and also thank you for the application I would never be without 'WinPatrol PLUS'

Ps. I also discovered the bliss of a “personal” computing with a Commodore Vic-20, man that seems an age ago.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bill.

Although I subscribe to your newsletter through RSS feed, I did not read about your birthday sale until today, April 28th. (As the kids say, "you slow, you blow".) Rest assured I will catch your next sale.

Continued blessings,

VaEsther

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home